ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering it too, seat sale right now, but are the dates a definite thing? I wouldn't want to buy tickets and have the shows cancelled or switched.

I would like to go there for at least a week, I have never been anywhere hot and sunny especially Hawaii.

eep said:
I'll be there....

Found a way there for under $600 :uhoh: ....I think. :scratch:

Yay! :up:

You're not transporting anything for anyone, are you? :shifty:

there best be a presale for one of the shows

I've saved this friggin' presale code all this time for the last show of the tour with a special credit card that has never been used to purchase tickets all ready and waiting

it's either that or call my buddies (now after this tour) at ETS

I will probably have to rely on ETS too, I better get buff for the beach too.:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
there best be a presale for one of the shows

I've saved this friggin' presale code all this time for the last show of the tour with a special credit card that has never been used to purchase tickets all ready and waiting

I admire your patience and restraint :up:

My presale code was used about 3 weeks into the first leg sales I think :reject:

Boys and girls I don't remember Hawaii being on the ETS tour map before :hyper:
Map_NorthAmerica.gif

kellyahern said:

I admire your patience and restraint :up:

My presale code was used about 3 weeks into the first leg sales I think :reject:

My pre-sale code was used for a level 300 seat for 5/7 which someone in Nebraska or thereabouts ended up using... :happy:

That's alright though, I recycled it for Dublin GAs :shh:

geez now you guys got another thread going....
I had an idea for all of us on the east coast...I might fly into LA then find a flight to Hawaii from there. haven't researched it yet, but it might be cheaper. I'm going to spend a day with a friend if I do that so I don't have to spend 10 hours in a plane

I need to figure out how to post a pic...

nurse chrissi said:
Boys and girls I don't remember Hawaii being on the ETS tour map before :hyper:
Map_NorthAmerica.gif

It's been there since before Portland. A friend noticed it before we left or while we were there... :happy:

Miroslava said:

My pre-sale code was used for a level 300 seat for 5/7 which someone in Nebraska or thereabouts ended up using... :happy:

That's alright though, I recycled it for Dublin GAs :shh:
good for you :up:

I was mad about that damn pre-sale code thing. I got to buy 1 ticket to 1 first leg show in April. When I asked/complained if I could use the code to purchase 1 more ticket to another show, I was told no. I The presale was good for 2 tickets to 1 show. Of course I couldn't bring up 2 decent tickets from Ticketmaster back when tix went on sale, so I only bought the one for myself. :madwife:

nurse chrissi said:

not too much of a secret then was it?:lol:

Nope.

Which is why with all these things combined I felt comfortable booking the flight and the hotel! :sexywink:

eep said:

You know, like any strange packages perhaps containing illegal substances...

:wink:

Just giving you a hard time. If you can swing it for $600.00, that's impressive! :up:

Lila64 said:
I was mad about that damn pre-sale code thing. I got to buy 1 ticket to 1 first leg show in April. When I asked/complained if I could use the code to purchase 1 more ticket to another show, I was told no. I The presale was good for 2 tickets to 1 show. Of course I couldn't bring up 2 decent tickets from Ticketmaster back when tix went on sale, so I only bought the one for myself. :madwife:

I used my code for 1 ticket to two seperate shows :confused:

Miroslava said:

Nope.

Which is why with all these things combined I felt comfortable booking the flight and the hotel! :sexywink:

I knew about it at the STL show but they were still iffy on the dates so I took a 2 week vaction slot at work to cover all of the possible dates :reject:

nurse chrissi said:

I knew about it at the STL show but they were still iffy on the dates so I took a 2 week vaction slot at work to cover all of the possible dates :reject:

Nothing wrong with that at all... :D

:scream: If only I didn't have to save money for Europe this summer and wasn't going to Spain the next week... $730 isn't too bad for Boston-Hawaii! :sad: I never got to meet anyone here in my 2 GA experiences. :(

Maybe next tour, when I'm REALLY in debt after college. :wink:

amerrydeath said:
:scream: If only I didn't have to save money for Europe this summer and wasn't going to Spain the next week... $730 isn't too bad for Boston-Hawaii! :sad: I never got to meet anyone here in my 2 GA experiences. :(

Maybe next tour, when I'm REALLY in debt after college. :wink:

Well, at least you're going to fun places :D

And I didnt meet anyone on tour either :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:lol:

so when this is all said and done are we all road tripping down to NO and then just hanging outside the studio in the summer? :reject:

my only worry is the possibility of them filming these shows :huh:

Miroslava said:

You know, like any strange packages perhaps containing illegal substances...

:wink:

Just giving you a hard time. If you can swing it for $600.00, that's impressive! :up:

Haha. At first I misread it and thought you were talking about bringing Laura and then I reread it and confused myself.....

As long as the prices hold up until I book, I can swing it for under $600. I just might have to stay in LA overnight.....somewhere.... don't know where.....but somewhere....

Well, if I go, I plan on meeting all you interlanders.:wink:

It's a huge effort for me, I have to drive 8-9 hours just to get to an airport. The cost of flying out of my hometown just to that airport is more than the flight to Hawaii so driving is much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom