ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks tryan - it's pointless for 3 of us to fly to Oakland THEN to Hawaii. Makes more sense to leave from LAX directly... and suntrips doesn't leave from S.Calif. Thanks for helping. If you have more free time... :whistle:

Carmelu2fan said:

Hey Jem

Your sign is making me hungry and they are all out of chips ahoy in the snack machine here:sigh:

Back on topic. Do you think it would be ok if we took turns waiting in the GA line? Or is that not acceptable? I have never traveled with a group before I went to the show with my boyfriend but we had seats. So there was not much waiting in line.

Hey Carmel :wave:

MY sig :lmao: its a joke from the PPG topic :wink:

i never got to eat those chips, they were in the room mini bar, too expensive :madspit:

When i've been in GA lines during the 3rd leg, people left to go eat, get showers, meet the band etc! people normally left for a max of about 2 hours and people are fine with that

alot of people posting in here have been more shows than me though so might have more advice :hug:

Lila I'm really hoping to find a fare under $400 from LAX

I want my name on that list :scream:

you're going and you know it! The more you post in this thread the more I know you're going:wink:

Carmel

you can leave the GA line to shower etc. but not for too long. It's great when the hotel is across the street but I see that won't be the case in Hawaii

you can add my name to the list as I've now reserved the hotel and am getting the plane reservations next week (I am crazy)

as for a get together something informal would probably be the best - our little STL preshow party yielded some high results even if I spent 2 hours hearing about how you can't talk to a dog over the phone :wink:

nurse chrissi said:
you can add my name to the list as I've now reserved the hotel and am getting the plane reservations next week (I am crazy)

as for a get together something informal would probably be the best - our little STL preshow party yielded some high results even if I spent 2 hours hearing about how you can't talk to a dog over the phone :wink:

:hyper: congrats :)

nurse chrissi said:

You can talk to a cat over the phone :shifty:

bonoishot said:

Hey Carmel :wave:

MY sig :lmao: its a joke from the PPG topic :wink:

i never got to eat those chips, they were in the room mini bar, too expensive :madspit:

When i've been in GA lines during the 3rd leg, people left to go eat, get showers, meet the band etc! people normally left for a max of about 2 hours and people are fine with that

alot of people posting in here have been more shows than me though so might have more advice :hug:

Yeah, I never understood why the mini bar was so damed expensive:tsk:
I was hoping that the GA line was civil and we could come and go as long as everyone was cool... That puts alot of my worries to rest... Now about those tickets:crazy:

redkat said:
Now Chrissi is going for sure too :hyper:

you're going with a group right?

It is constantly changing but it does appear that way as the family has decided that they want to come as well (I keep repeating that it will be fun:wink: )

We will all get together - it will be good times and think about the GA line fun

So I've booked a hotel room!!! But not a flight yet. I'm pretty sure hubby is coming along for this U2 adventure. Can he handle it though ???? (GA lines, drooling, gawking, not sightseeing on the 8th and 9th, drooling over 4 irish men, drinking lots, did i say drooling?) :lol: He missed out on a bunch of shows this year but he's putting his foot down that he will be indeed included in a U2 concert and a trip to Hawaii.

Hotel tip: if you know of anyone living in Hawaii, they can book a hotel for what's called a kamaaina rate (local's rate) and it's A LOT cheaper. They would have to call the hotel directly though...some hotels will let you do it online. My college roomie lives there so she'll be booking for me :D

Aloha! :heart:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys in the GA line - I've heard great stories about everyone since I was stupid and didn't start my GA fun until late in the tour

Well, keep your fingers crossed for me because we are supposed to be getting a huge bonus at work. This bonus would pay for my flight and I'd be a really happy camper. :hyper:

:crack:

I'm seriously freaking out.

:|

nurse chrissi said:

results :drool:

Wish I could go but I don't think I can swing the Olympics and Hawaii all within 6 weeks. :(

WildHoneyAlways said:

results :drool:

Wish I could go but I don't think I can swing the Olympics and Hawaii all within 6 weeks. :(

please?
well there is always a road trip to new orleans at the end of April :hmm:

you know you want to

can the rich folks here adopt me & my family for a few days? We're friendly and polite. And I'll bring smarties :wink:

I think my friend Michelle and her saint of a husband are coming!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

One down, four to go... :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom