Airfare to Europe this Summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sconti

The Fly
Has anyone in the states tried to research airfare to Europe this summer? I jumped on orbitz.com over the weekend and was amazed by how EXSPENSIVE the airfares are. I was hoping to do a 2-4 night trip over there to catch 1 or 2 shows. But, my hope of doing this was centered around finding airfare for $300-600. Instead, everything was $800-1,600.

Has anyone found better airfares than me??? Thanks.

if you're a student or for some reason just have an active @edu.com email, check out studentuniverse.com

I only use this site for international flights as it is consistently cheapest :up:

but they have domestic flights too

This is what I am doing.

I am flying to Dublin out of Boston on Aerlingus. Then I am picking up ryanair to the continent. It seems to be the cheapest available.....also, if you fly out of nyc, try researching air India into London Heathrow. They usually have a reduced fare into London on the way to India.

Cheers

Evan

For airfares within Europe check out www.wegolo.com
They're you can easily select trips and compare actual prices (including tax) of 40 Low-Cost airlines (like ryanair and easyjet).
Just to be sure you really have the lowest fare around.

moonzltdrm said:

I am flying to Dublin out of Boston on Aerlingus. Then I am picking up ryanair to the continent. It seems to be the cheapest available.....

i'm doing the same thing but on the way back, i don't care when i arrive back in USA so i'm flying standby.

Make sure you do your research. The dollar is incredibly weak against the british pound and the euro. Everything is going to be VERY expensive for Americans.

Back
Top Bottom