Added Cities/Dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
Found this on atu2.com :hyper:

NEW @U2 VERTIGO STILL GROWING
March 19, 2005
posted by: m2
With another round of ticket sales opened and shows selling out quickly, U2 added four more dates today to the Vertigo Tour. Two shows have been added in Toronto, and one each in Montreal and Miami. And that may not be all: @U2 continues to hear strong rumors that dates will be added soon in both Oakland and Las Vegas, with those shows likely targeted for early November.

WINNIPEG!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ADD US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT U2 SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not mind if they added another Minneapolis or St. Paul date either!

Sept. 29, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta - Pengrowth Saddledome
Sept. 30, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta - Pengrowth Saddledome
Yeah, that would be a-okay with me. Infact it would be amazing! Hmm, a Thursday and Friday date, good chance to attend both then. Will be nice in September, not as cold as it was in April 2001...yeah, I like that.

With all the effort Winnipeg has put into a show it would be a let down if they did not get a date there. But, what Winnipeg losses will be my gain if they hit a date in Alberta.

Just have to be patient and wait for a confirmation now.

how is it possible that they could play so many two dates in one city and not even come to Winnipeg for one show. Its frickin riduclous.

gursky said:
Yeah, that would be a-okay with me. Infact it would be amazing! Hmm, a Thursday and Friday date, good chance to attend both then. Will be nice in September, not as cold as it was in April 2001...yeah, I like that.

:yes: That WOULD be awesome. Where did you quote that from??

Hello again Hitman...

The rumored Calgary dates are from the u2tours.com site.

Allegedly, they hold their info from people inside of the Vertigo Tour family. From the list of other dates listed, it sounds pretty believable.

U2 Tour News
More shows to be added?

March 21, 2005

Word on the street from what are reportedly well-placed sources familiar with the Vertigo Tour is that U2 is not done adding dates to the 3rd leg this fall in N. America. Shows that are rumored to be added are as follows:

Sept. 26, 2005 @ Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse
Nov. 4, 2005 @ Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Arena
Nov. 5, 2005 @ Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Arena
Nov. 8, 2005 @ Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena
Nov. 9, 2005 @ Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena
Nov. 11, 2005 @ Sacramento, CA - Arco Arena
Dec. 1, 2005 @ Albany, NY - Pepsi Arena
Dec. 12, 2005 @ Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

Back
Top Bottom