4/5 & 4/6 LA tix on TM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI - TM seems to be sporadically releasing tickets for the two LA Staples Center shows on 4/5 & 4/6.

I just went in a half hour ago, and got two lower level tickets (Section 108 - Row 9 - Seats 7/8).

I went back in right after, and there were no more tickets available. But then I tried 5 minutes ago, and there were a couple of singles available.

I've been trying for months to get tickets, and it finally paid off. Keep trying, folks. TM can still be conquered!

Last edited:
Wow--what a lucky break for you! I've been fortunate that I haven't really had any problems with TM so far. Hope you have fun at the show and that your luck with TM spreads to other people who haven't been able to get tickets for the shows they want.

I checked and there are actually a lot of single tickets available, for Denver, several of the spring Chicago shows and one of the fall ones, October Boston, and more. Most of them are behind the stage or in the 200 or 300 levels. Hopefully more people will get a chance to see them, even if they aren't the best seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom