3rd dublin date Sunday 26th confirmed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
3rd dublin date Sunday 26th confirmed????????

just spoke to an online retailer - apparently the 3rd date on the 26th was confirmed by croke park today and tickets go on general sale to the public next thursday....
nothing publicly announced yet but i wouldnt be surprised if it's true - these guys have been right about pretty much every single date prior to an announcement so far!

Last edited:
Would have thought the 26th is unlikely, I don't think they've played shows in 3 consecutive nights in a very long time (Bono's voice probably can't stand it). I'd guess it would be the 27th if they do a 3rd night.

apparently its definitely the 26th. thats the night that has been previously confirmed as booked for ages - its just been debatable whether it was booked as a backup or for an actual concert. apparently quite often bands will book a venue for several nights and only then use some of them - it gives them options on what nights to eventually perform if it the tour is still in planning stages. thats the case here, it just remains to be seen whether they will actually use the third date

Last edited:
Re: 3rd dublin date Sunday 26th confirmed????????

digsy said:
just spoke to an online retailer - apparently the 3rd date on the 26th was confirmed by croke park today and tickets go on general sale to the public next thursday....
nothing publicly announced yet but i wouldnt be surprised if it's true - these guys have been right about pretty much every single date prior to an announcement so far!

Any news on the 2nd Manchester date. I'm from Manchester and the local radio, the City of Manchester stadium and the local newspaper are all saying there will be one, just waiting for an announcement.

i think they owe the 3rd concert to irish people!
I mean, there are so many irish left out with no tickets,
should be at least one concert more for them since they cancelled Belfast and Cork, for God's sake!!!

Re: Re: 3rd dublin date Sunday 26th confirmed????????

BonosCamerawoma said:

Any news on the 2nd Manchester date. I'm from Manchester and the local radio, the City of Manchester stadium and the local newspaper are all saying there will be one, just waiting for an announcement.

Still awaiting confirmation - i might have something later today !?

Mike

tilen said:
i think they owe the 3rd concert to irish people!
I mean, there are so many irish left out with no tickets,
should be at least one concert more for them since they cancelled Belfast and Cork, for God's sake!!!

Cancelled Belfast and Cork? There weren't even solid rumours they were going to play either of them, were there?

Axver said:

Cancelled Belfast and Cork? There weren't even solid rumours they were going to play either of them, were there?

No there was no info on them playing anywhere in Ireland outside of Dublin. But being from Dublin I agree with tilen of course! There "should be at least one concert more "

Back
Top Bottom