2nd MSG date..Truth/Lie??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl33

The Fly
I just read this on Craigslist...so I dont put much faith in it..but thought I would ask if this could possibly be true? The date that is...its not like MSG prices would drop anyway!

"The reason that MSG U2 tickets price will drop shortly is that U2 has added a Friday show on 5/20. It can't be announced officially until the Knicks are eliminated from the playoffs as MSG is their home court. Since the Knicks are last in their sub-division and would have to survive through 2 playoff rounds, if they even made it there (highly unlikely as they are playing .390 b-ball), to interfer with the 5/20 date it is a sure bet. Check the sports pages."

Not a chance.

U2 are already playing on the 21st and 22nd. I have a hard time believing they will do three nights in a row. The only place where I believe three nights in a row is even a remote possibility is Dublin.

this is BS because they play NJ on 5/18 and 5/19 and MSG on 5/21 and the Philly again on 5/22 so there is no way they'll play 5 straight nights.

what about May 30.....come back to NY after Boston?....you never know, the Philly dates are spread out like that, and the demand for an MSG 2 is obviously there.

JR#9 said:
this is BS because they play NJ on 5/18 and 5/19 and MSG on 5/21 and the Philly again on 5/22 so there is no way they'll play 5 straight nights.

It wouldn't be five nights. They're playing NJ on the 17th and 18th.

Back
Top Bottom