Zoo Station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirrorball Man

War Child
Total kick arse song. I'm hoping they'll play it on the 19th June (setlist change nerves), especially as I thought they'd never play it again after Zooropa. It'll go down well with the Brits in a 'get ready to party' vibe.

Am wondering if they'll make any changes to the songs when they play the enormodomes in Europe.

I don't think they will do many changes on the second leg maybe a few but not many. I think they'll be playing Zoo Station all the way till the end of this tour. I really like this version by the way, the way Larry is playing the intro just makes the song sound even harder and more epic like. I didn't think they would be able to change this song for better but they did. The way Bono is singing the lines is pretty cool too and I think Edge has added more distortion to his guitar! That song must be even more thunderous when performed right in front of you!

Vertigo Tour's version of Zoo Station kicks major ass!! :rockon:

Last edited:
The setlists in Europe will rarely change due to the amount of one night stands in the cities. The 3 shows in Amsterdam will be interesting, and the 3 shows in Dublin will have some serious setlist changes. Look for "Spanish Eyes" at one of the spain shows.

Just listening to the Jersey2 version of Zoo Station and I can't believe - the Vertigo versions are starting to get much better than the ZooTV ones. Larry is a monster on drums!

TheBrazilianFly said:
I really like this version by the way, the way Larry is playing the intro just makes the song sound even harder and more epic like.

I know!!! I really love it, I wanna cry....

:bow:

:coocoo:

I think that lots of folks weren't "into" Zoo Station beacause it wasn't a major hit for them.

However, being at NJ2 last week, I can attest, that Zoo Station sounds better now than it did on ZooTv.

Zoo Station will only miss shows with Muliple dates in the Europe leg, and maybe just some all together...

We might see it omitted or heavily rotated on the third leg....and then back in the aussie leg :rockon:

I think it'll stay...it kind of makes people curious even if they don't know about the song. The setlist builds up from there....Zoo Station, The Fly and then MW, where everyone starts dancing and singing.

The_acrobat said:
The setlists in Europe will rarely change due to the amount of one night stands in the cities.

I'm not sure. I think the Scandinavian shows will have different sets. The Italian ones too.

Why should they play the same in München and Berlin?

As much rotation as on the first leg, maybe even more now that they've practiced more songs. I don't think Yahweh will appear at all.

Back
Top Bottom