You want a setlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
***DISCLAIMER: SATIRE***

So, you want to know the setlist of the show you went to? Well, some old shows have no known setlist, but if you are willing to fund my concert ticket, hotel room, and airfare, I will travel to each and every show and go out of my way to record the setlist to make sure the setlist is known. This isn't an easy task - I have to be able to recognise all the songs and snippets (or be able to record enough lyrics to identify the song when I look it up on Google), I have to be literate and able to write, and most importantly, unlike the rest of you who just expect to find a setlist online when you get home, I have to invest in a pen and paper, get it into the show, and then use it while the rest of you are having fun rocking out.

Oh, and when I get online, I won't give you the setlist straight away. I'll dangle my knowledge of it in front of your face, but first I need to cross-check it with any other setlisters who went to the show so we can create a mix set, and when we do put it online, it may not even be all the songs and snippets! We may even mix together songs from different shows and taunt you because we have the rest of the sets and you don't!

You don't like it? GO RECORD THE SET YOURSELF! Setlisters like myself aren't here to just serve you. People keep expecting everything to just be online and given to them. Well, that's not the way it works. We don't care how much a setlist would mean to you. You want a setlist, GO RECORD IT YOURSELF!

PS If you'd like some setlists from my archives, you better have a setlist of equal rarity to offer me. If you don't, too bad. You should have RECORDED THE SET YOURSELF!

***DISCLAIMER: SATIRE***

liamcool said:
I have all the setlists from your archives though.

And we're going to be hoarding bastards and not let anyone else have them, aren't we! :hyper: :happy:

Where can I donate?

I hope somebody doesn't beat you up at a concert cause you've gotten a little too notorious, you know what I'm sayin?

poofter said:
Where can I donate?

I hope somebody doesn't beat you up at a concert cause you've gotten a little too notorious, you know what I'm sayin?

Oh, damn, now I can't buy paper to write on, I have to spend that money on a bodyguard. Well, I'll have to use the pen to write the set on my hand. But if it rubs off and you guys get a poor quality, incomplete setlist, you only have yourselves to blame! :macdevil:

must...........................not...........................feed......................

I'll trade you your 28/09 setlist for my 19/05/2003 Mando Diao one, that I know you've been looking for, and a 16-piece set of plastic cutlery?

sorry - the thread was already here, its not my fault - really though Axver, we shouldn't be further advertising this dark world everywhere, its not going to go away as long as people are winding each other up.

Back
Top Bottom