Yahweh with bridge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yeager

The Fly
Anyone think Yahweh will ever be played with the bridge -- "the sun is coming up on the ocean"...etc . I personally think its crescendo is the highpoint of the studio version. Kinda miss it in the acoustic version being played on the tour.

I miss it too, it's one of my favorite parts as well. I like the acoustic version but I think the whole band version, likle in the album, is much better and a lot more powerfull. I really hope they try and rehearse it for Europe or for the third leg. :yes:

:shocked: omg, there are other people here that like the album version better. :D I hope they do too, I like the acoustic version but would love to hear the album version played. :heart:

Last edited:
I notice that Bono doesn't sing the song like the album version.

For example, the album version sounds like "Yah-way-uh"

But live, he sings it "Yah-way"

I love em both. Not quite the closer like walk on-but the tour version seems more of a prayer than anything else...Sounds kinda like the redemption song cover a while back. :edge:

I like the live version a lot, but would love if the bridge was included....it almost seems like the band was being lazy.

mirrorballman said:
the album version just too overproduced to be played live...they'd have a freakin hard time...

They should play the alternative version which is very easy to do.a very simple guitarriff and it's sounds perfect...so much better than the albumversion which is totally overproduced...

drop pride for crumbs and yahweh in the alt version and you''ll have a absolutely brilliant set...crumbs would be so beautiful if they would play it right before streets...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom