Yahweh live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
To me, it's one of the highlights of this tour. I love it. It's a good song on the album, but the stripped-down, heart-on-your-sleeve version on this tour is very moving.

Your thoughts?

i remember absolutely loving it when the first couple months of this tour. now i'm ok with them throwing something else in there, though.

it's a good version, nonetheless.

Hearing it close the shows always brings a tear. Its very peaceful and artwork that goes with it is great.

Yeah, it's my fav U2 song, so I'd like to hear a full-band version too, but I admit that the acoustic-stripped version combined with the artwork video is simply a beautiful moment in the show, bringing to tears.

I think the live accoustic version blows the studio version out of the water. I was shocked when I heard it live.

In general, I prefer the electric versions of songs in which U2 does them accoustic live....Desire comes to mind.

But Yahweh accoustic is :drool: worthy

I'd like to hear a full band version.

I listened to it a lot when I first got the album, but hardly at all on the bootlegs.

Not sure why really.

the stripped down version is beautiful. also, the spot that they placed it in the show provided a nice come down from the height of the show. great song!

Back
Top Bottom