Yahweh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dunc

The Fly
As I listened to Yahweh this morning, I got to wondering.. I'm hopeful that they'd play it .. its one of my favourite songs on the record.

I got to thinking that along with One Step Closer it could be a great song to flow off streets, ala the snippets of Playboy Mansion on the PopMart Tour...

What do you all think??

I am willing to bet now that it will not close the set.

One/Yahweh/40 would be MAGIC.

incredible song. gets better after every listen. so heartfelt and meaningful. puts the palestine-israel crisis in perspective... i can't wait to hear a live version of this.

Yahweh is strong - real strong. This may be too early, but out of the last two albums, I think Yahweh is U2's best song since "Please"...

I hear Yahweh and I got the same vibe that Trying' To Throw Your Arms Around The World live gets me...

That kinda party vibe, champaigne and all... right before the acoustic section...

that... I would play it before the acoustic...

The sun is coming up from the ocean... One of my favorite parts of the whole album

"The sun is coming up from the ocean... One of my favorite parts of the whole album"

Very underated part of HTDAAB. Yaweh would sound good for the last song before the encore.

Back
Top Bottom