Will the last leg be a greatest hits tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimjam

Acrobat
It would make the most sense, seeing has they are now promoting a greatest hits album rather then HTDAAB, I reckon we could see a radical change in the setlist seeing as the point of the shows up to now has changed

I don't think there will be a radical change, as I feel the set they've been playing recently was becoming more Greatest Hits focused anyway. It's a bit disappointing, as the set at the start of the tour was quite un-Greatest Hits, but if you look at most of the fourth leg sets, it's mainly just big hits and the new stuff. I don't predict a change from that.

Axver said:
It's a bit disappointing, as the set at the start of the tour was quite un-Greatest Hits

I agree , I really liked the fact that songs like WOWY and ISHFWILF were left of at the early Vertigo shows.
It gave the set a more fresher feel.

I think U2 should let WOWY , Pride and ONE and ISHFWILF a rest the next tour.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I think this will be a really special leg. I think they will play One Tree Hill (electric and all of it like they used to) and even though I doubt the set lists will change much from what we got before but the shows will be filled with a lot of energy. This is a very unusual thing, never done before by them. The could have simply just left to play in Australia, NZ and Japan in the next tour, but they didn't. They took 9 montsh off, I mean it's not like they will get a whole lot richer and more popular or sell more records because of this next shows. So they comiting on playing this dates only shows that they really care about their fans.

Back
Top Bottom