Will Crumbs become the next "Acrobat?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a U2 cover band on Friday night and they played Crumbs.....so I don't think difficulty is the reason for them not playing it live.....

Considering U2.com hinted it and Adam said they will be playing it - no.
At least I hope so.

My definition of an Acrobat: a fan favorite that doesn't get live playtime.

/back on topic

Really, Truly....Crumbs is around the same level of When I Look At The World which gets absolutely no campaigning to play live.

Its good, but not Acrobat good.

I truly think the Wanderer will get more support than Crumbs.

timothius said:
Really, Truly....Crumbs is around the same level of When I Look At The World which gets absolutely no campaigning to play live.
:yes:

And by the way Knox, plenty of us want Crumbs played live, and believe it is a great song.

I don't think Acrobat is any more special than Red Hill Mining Town, Crumbs or When I look at the world.The Wanderer sucks though.

Crumbs is really popular here. I believe that most of us would like to see it live. I think that it has big live potential.

I don't know how anyone can dislike Crumbs. Hopefully Adam is right - and they will play it. That way I don't have to keep calling it my personal "Acrobat."

Still a huge mystery to me why this song hasn't gotten more buzz. It's the closest thing to old school U2 we've had in a long time. What the hell are they waiting for?

Crumbs rocks... all the way

I thought they would play it all the time after seeing the DVD, but no

Crumbs from the DVD :drool:

Tyagu_Anaykus said:

well, it's my favorite track from the album :wink:

Red Hill Mining Town is much better than any of those tracks. Much better. :drool:

And Crumbs is no worse than Acrobat really. :huh:

I think the whole context of me using the word "Acrobat" got blown up a little bit. I'm not comparing the song itself to Acrobat. I'm comparing the live airplay to Acrobat.

I LOVE Acrobat. Don't get me wrong here. But if they played it on just one of the tours consistantly, there would be absolutely none of this hype. You'd think the damn song was Stairway to Heaven for chrissakes! It's all about the mystery.

As for Crumbs, it'll get worked in - 100% chance they play it on tour. Same with Electrical Storm. Larry and Adam have spoken about Crumbs and Edge about Electrical Storm.

Back
Top Bottom