Which of the other more obscure songs from Boy would you like U2 to play on this tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which of the other more obscure songs from Boy would you like U2 to play on this tour

• Twilight

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Stories For Boys (the whole song)

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • A Day Without Me

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Another Time, Another Place

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Shadows And Tall Trees

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I didn't add I Will Follow and Out Of Control because they were both played a lot on the last tour and on this album's promo tour and will probably show up some time during this tour. I put Stories For Boys there cause we only heard a snippet so far and not the whole song. Personally I would LOVE to hear them playing Twilight once again!!! That would be perfect!!!! I wouldn't mind if they played the whole SFB as that's another great song in my opinion. :up: What about you all?

Am I the only one who really likes "Another Time, Another Place"?

Another Time Another Place (just to hear Bono singing the German bit at the end)

Shadows and Tall Trees (always thought it was under-rated)

A day without me
:dance: :dancing: I'm not too sure about them playing "the ocean" it's a bit of a plodder for a live song,although i have'nt heard a bootleg of them playing this on the vertigo tour.

No, Typhoon, you are not alone. I LOVE Another Time, Another Place. I used to cruise around on my mountain bike at age 14 (1989) grooving to that one on my walkman. Still probably in my top 20 U2 songs ever, along with Twilight. I would give up sex for a year to here either on this tour.

Ok, a week.

Back
Top Bottom