Which crowd reacted best to Zoo Station?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe, but then again, there were more people who likely thjought "what the hell is this" in a stadium

hhah so true...about a boy..i remmeber thinking that when i saw the film. I also remember hearing "wild honey" in Vanilla Sky and thinking "whtf~?"

I saw it at Manchester 1.

I went totally berserk - A guy about three rows in front turned round and looked at me as if I was insane.

I was also wearing a t-shirt which had a big zooropa baby on it, which got lots of people wondering until it appeared on the screen. - MAMA

:rockon:

And the funny thing is, it used to be one of my least favourites on the album !

i pretty much orgasmed when i heard it at opening nite in san diego. just about the last song i was expecting to hear live.

At Twickenham it was brilliant. I got there early and you could hear the huge echoing drums during rehearsal which was awesome.

Chizip said:

at least this is better than his "Electric Co should be dropped" thread

Must have missed that thread. Been one of the best songs this tour in my opinion.

At Manchester 2 in the GA Line they started rehearsing AIWIY and like am22884 says, I could hear the guitar and drums echo around and it was amazing - especially when everyone cheered.

As an amusing faux pas, they then played the opening chords to ISHFWILF and in my excitement I shouted out "STREETS!". Of course the people in queue were all fairly harcore U2 fans and looked at me with disgust. I got so caught up in the excitement my brain deserted me.

In a later horror show, when Bono asks for the cellphones before One, I used the flashlight on my phone. Being so near the front he looked at me and said "turn out that bright light please". It remains one of the worst feelings of my life, and I can't listen to the boot without skipping that section.

thelaj said:

In a later horror show, when Bono asks for the cellphones before One, I used the flashlight on my phone. Being so near the front he looked at me and said "turn out that bright light please". It remains one of the worst feelings of my life, and I can't listen to the boot without skipping that section.
Haha I would love to be told off by Bono. At least he said please :wink:

Back
Top Bottom