wheres miracle drug?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quadcaster

Refugee
why arent they playing it anymore? :( i think its about 5 shows theyve not played it for :(

Six shows, actually.

But hey, you still have Pitnol to take, you don't need another drug. :wink:

Speaking of Bomb songs, didn't Yahweh and All because of you also miss 2 or 3 shows?

it will be interesting to see if it comes back for the 4th leg or not

U2girl said:
Speaking of Bomb songs, didn't Yahweh and All because of you also miss 2 or 3 shows?

Oh Lord, I hope so! My two least favorite songs on the setlist.

Mike

I don't mind MD. Its pretty cool live, but I think the band made the right decision with MD out and OOTS in. I believe that OOTS will not miss a setlist for quite some time now with this new video just being released. Of course, the band could bring MD back without sacrificing OOTS' spot, but I'm probably not going to like what it could replace.

Back before the Vertigo Tour began, I was near 100% certain that OOTS and Crumbs were going to be played most nights. What a shock to find out that this wasn't happening. I guess you could say the same about MD at the moment.

U2girl said:

Yep, they were last played on 18 November and missed the three shows since. It's worth noting, however, that Yahweh was on the original printed set for 22 November.

It'll be interesting to see if they are played today in Ottawa.

sorry mods for putting this in the wrong part of the forum!

i was half dead with tiredness at the time :wink:

Back
Top Bottom