When Walk On,WOWY,BAD,UTEOTW will be played on this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crosby87

The Fly
I am very tired to see the song Zoo Station,Running to Stand Still and Elevation on the setlist.

With Or Without was played in San Deigo on the 30th.

I'm not sure we'll see Walk On Again,
I'm hoping for UTEOTW in one of the L.A shows....

And I'm sure Bad will return eventually.

Its obvious they havent settled on a set yet, either that or its just going to continue to rotate, which would be cool.

They had better choice of song to make and see.Zoo Station and Running to stand Still need be dropped because they are so boring in the setlist because this setlist is suck.

:laugh:

bigloader, is that you? Sorry, you're doing even worse this time.

walk on is crap....WOWY is a hauntingly beautiful song but almost trite with popularity......I want to hear BAD SO Badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh ur right!!!11 teh setlist so suck i cant belive it! wut hapend to U2?????/// wut are doin there so boring songs like zoo station, the fly, electric co and 40? we need to haer WOWY and BAD every show (otehrwise it sucks!), acoustic angel of harlem, acoustic desire and other songs that were played so rare in teh past and on elevtaion tour that it just SUX!!!!!!!!!!!111 i want teh greatest hits tour and I HAIT U2

Walk On seemed to be rehearsed somewhat in Vancouver, so it could pop in sometimes like WOWY or ISHFWILF have.

The current setlist (any of the 4) is amazing. Zoo Station and RTSS after all this time is a blessing!!1

I believe it was Edge who mentioned during an interview once that "Walk On" was one that they "would be playing for a long time to come" or something to that affect.

I could see it make an appearance eventually - especially if they continue to morph the setlists

Back
Top Bottom