What was THE song that you wanted to see at your show but wasn`t played that night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Friends ,

What was THE song that you wanted to see at your show but wasn`t played that night?
( it has to be a song that was played this tour offcourse , so no Acrobat:wink: )

Mine is : An Cat Dubh \ Into The Heart
Too bad they decided not to play it after the 1st leg.
( offcourse they did play it at Dublin 3 but I expected it at Amsterdam 3 too:( )

Thankfully I got to see RTS ( last time this tour???? ) , OOTS , Wild Horses ( full band ) , Out Of Control and Miss Sarjevo ( first time it got played this tour ).
( I went to all three Amsterdam shows:wink: )

Now what is THE song you wanted to see?

Cheers ,

Mauwer

:hmm: I saw most of what they played at some point.

I guess I would go with In A Little While full band, only done twice. It was one of my favorites on the Elevation tour. Would have been cool to see on Vertigo also.

The Fly

This is my favorite U2 song and I had such high hopes that I would see it the second night of the five shows at MSG in October but instead, I got the acoustic encore with The First Time.

Electric Co. :( I think it was the only European show not to get it.

Bad was awesome though. :D

The First Time

I've never heard that one live and it's one of my favourite U2 songs. I was really excited when they started to play it on the 3rd leg. Unfortunately, they didn't play it in Boston in December. :|
Oh well, they did play some other rare tracks and gave my friends and me an experience never to forget. :)

And oh, I would've liked to hear The Ocean too.

I went to shows in Chicago in May and September. I wanted to here "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For". They did not do it. I did get to hear "Zoo Station" and "Discoteque"(sp), though!!!

Tampa - Nov 16th:

The Fly :drool:

(also, The Electric Co., Zoo Station, Gloria, Bad, and Miracle Drug)

I saw three Boston Vertigo shows but didn't get to hear:
Zoo Station
I Will Follow
New Years' Day (!)
An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
Fast Cars

I guess out of those, I really wanted to hear NYD the most.

Discotheque. i was 1 night away(they played it in Chicago 9/20, and i went to 9/21). thank god they rocked on the 21st too!

40... they came so close to playing it... damn Bono and his encoras!

Well, other than 40, I really wanted to see Zoo Station, New Year's Day, or I Will Follow

Crumbs From Your Table, Fast Cars, Discotheque.

I think I heard everything else I would've really wanted to see this tour. I was going to say I'd also liked to have seen The First Time, but that's only for its rarity value. Were it not a live rarity, I wouldn't really care all that much to hear it.

I was at chicago 4, which for vertigo tour is pretty close to a perfect setlist, but i was disappointed that they didn't do a shine like stars snippet in with or without you

Back
Top Bottom