What was THE song that you wanted to see at your show but wasn`t played that night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Will Follow :grumpy: I managed to see Out of Control twice, Electric Co. three times, and Gloria three times but no I Will Follow!

Discotheque too, but I knew better than to get my hopes up. I can't complain about any of the setlists, though, they were fantastic. Zoo Station, The Fly, Wild Horses, Party Girl, Crumbs x2... :drool:

I only saw one show and did get to see I Will Follow and Until the End of the World :happy: .... but no New Years Day... the only song my hubby did want to see. :(

NOT complaining about seeing a U2 show however.... It's heaven on earth. :)

Fast Cars. :yes:

I know there are classics that were probably more deserving of being brought out of the closet, but dammit, that little song's just got the coolest vibe. And I really wanted to see B shimmy as he sang it. :sexywink: :tongue:

The Popmuzik/Discothèque/Relax-sequence :wink:

I saw the Brussels show, so these songs were only performed during the 3rd leg. (in Chicago or Toronto? I don't remember.) That must have been the suprise act of the whole tour. I never thought Popmuzik would ever be played again...

Mysterious Ways.
And Until the End of the World.

But, I did get The Electric Co., Running To Stand Still and Zoo Station, so who am I to complain?

Back
Top Bottom