what about HMTMKMKM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POP-ROMANCER

War Child
I think hold me thrill me kiss me kill me fits very well in HTDAAB music. Rock! Maybe this song will come back, I hope so!!! Was very cool during POPMART!!

Frankly, I think it would be a TREMENDOUS surprise opener. Really blow people away, and then -zoom!- into Vertigo.

I know that's not going to happen, but those opening chords are just great head-banging material.

That would be a kick a** opener. Imagine the arena pitch black and hearing Edge's pedal. Good idea!!!

that song is so good it's ridiculous. get's better every time. i love the acoustic chilling there in the mix. such a great tune. i hope they dust it off.

Zooropean103 said:
It could work good as a 3rd, 4th song, mayby after UTEOTW?

I would be totally unable to contain my excitement if they ever did UTEOTW --> HMTMKMKM.

I can't explain why (I love this band as much as anybody) but to me, this song just flat out blows -- if I never hear it again, I won't be disappointed.

Contrarian views are still accepted here, right?

It's the song that introduced me to U2. Therefore, I'll always, always love it.

I love the live version of this song, if not the studio one, and would love for it to be done live, especially as an opener, either of an encore or the show. It is the opening song on my compilation of favourite U2 live songs.
However, I fear that there are too many other songs that must take prioity over it so I will not be too disappointed at not hearing it.

HMTMKMKM is a great song and it was one of the unforgettable moments during POPmart (i always have the immage of the drum-pedal kickin' on the big screen on my mind). hey U2 bring on the rockers on VertigoTour!!!

And it's a good live song. Perhaps All Because Of You -> Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me -> Until The End Of The World -> Ultraviolet?

Oh, and then after Ultraviolet could be Desire! Two songs which sat side by side at Zoo TV, right? :drool:

love HMTMKMKM ( both live and studio) but the ending should be much heavier (read: groundbreaking solo)

my dream combo would be:
Dirty Day - HMTMKMKM - UTEOTW - The Fly

A groundbreaking solo would be nice at the end. Perhaps Edge could begin by emulating the strings-orchestra in the studio and then take off like Bullet The Blue Sky from ZooTV.

Back
Top Bottom