We Want to Hear From You About Setlists!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
It's true - we want to hear from you after each show!

In order to properly cover each date on the Vertigo Tour, we have to rely on your feedback - the fans. So, in short, we will need you to tell us the setlist for each concert you attend as soon as you can! This information will be placed on the main site as we update it every day to make sure we tell the world what happened at each show, so please drop us a line at carrie@interference.com, by PM or in this forum.

Together, we can document every facet of the tour, all the tears, sweat and music you can handle!

See you there!
Carrie :)

complete set San diego 28-10
1- city of blinding lights
2-Vertigo
3-electric co
4-an cath dubh
5-into the heart
6-beautiful day
7-new years day
8-miracle drug
9-sometimes you can't make it....
10-love and peace
11-sunday bloody sunday
12-bullet the blue sky
13-running to stand still
14-zoo station
15- the fly
16-elevation

17-pride
18-streets
19-one
20-all because of you
21-yahweh
22-40

You should have a sticky post at the top of this forum entitled "Setlist from the Latest Show" and just list each setlist. Include editorial comments from the original poster (presumably a witness to the show), but NO replies, or else each show will need it's own thread and will take up the whole forum.

THAT is what I should be able to find when I click on the "Setlist" forum of a huge U2 fan-site. This site is confusing enough with it's 800 different sub-forums. When I find the "Setlist" section, I want to be able to find the latest setlist.

I was very disappointed, this morning, when I checked the thread that said it was going to have the setlist, and all it was was 22 pages listing and discussing one song at a time. Then I find the setlist this thread with the title "We want to hear from you about setlists!" What the hell kind of title is that? It sounds like just a random request for something you would obviously want from fans on this site.

Anyway, I am just peeved because I want to consider this my first stop U2 fan-site. But I had to turn to another U2 fan-site for the setlist, this morning, and even found it clearly listed on a Bruce Springsteen fan board. And here there was nothing clear enough to be useful to me.

ok i know this is silly but this is the set list i wish to see them to play.

intro - heartland

i will follow
out of control
With A Shout (Jerusalem) or vertigo
miracle drug
sometimes...
Lapoe
unforgetable fire
until the end of the world
bad
exit

acoustic set

drowning man
stay faraway so close
yahweh

first encore

zoo station
the fly
acrobat
cobl
one

second encore

mofo
running to stand still
kite
oots
in a life time

exit of the show- Rejoice

i Know this set will never happen
but this would be a set for the ages
and would be something completly new, as if a new beggining
i am really tired of all the same songs in the show that we have allready millions of bootlegs
this would have classics, the new stuff and old things never played live, it would be from boy to man as they wish...

i realy have to be their manager or a band myself

painatal said:
ok i know this is silly but this is the set list i wish to see them to play.

intro - heartland

i will follow
out of control
With A Shout (Jerusalem) or vertigo
miracle drug
sometimes...
Lapoe
unforgetable fire
until the end of the world
bad
exit

acoustic set

drowning man
stay faraway so close
yahweh

first encore

zoo station
the fly
acrobat
cobl
one

second encore

mofo
running to stand still
kite
oots
in a life time

exit of the show- Rejoice

i Know this set will never happen
but this would be a set for the ages
and would be something completly new, as if a new beggining
i am really tired of all the same songs in the show that we have allready millions of bootlegs
this would have classics, the new stuff and old things never played live, it would be from boy to man as they wish...

i realy have to be their manager or a band myself

.....And now here we come, the fans, with OUR requests (LOL).....
I think the band has earned the right to perform those songs which they want. As Bono once said if it doesn't work for them, it'll be bullshit for us (or something to that effect). I agree with this. However, I'm a bit taken back (and admit disappointed) that
With or Without You nor Walk On are in the setlist. Both of these songs are powerful....from the music, Bono's voice, the audience's reaction to how it's performed by Bono and the sentiments he sometimes has added to the end of these songs. I hope that, by the time they come to Boston, that they might rethink adding these two back in........What a contradiction, ah? I believe that they should pick there own songs to perform, yet I still will voice my disappoints with what they pick...........:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom