Vancouver 4/29 Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2girlcj

War Child
Shaking things up a bit (but not too much):

COBL
Vertigo (no "Stories")
Elevation
Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart
Beautiful Day
New Years Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
LAPOE
Sunday
Bullet/Johnny Comes Marching Home
RUnning to Stand Still
Pride
Streets
One

1st Encore:
Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

2nd:
ABOY
Yahweh

At u2tours.com, it says: "Bono brings a girl on stage during 'Yahweh,' but she gets too friendly with him and her time on stage is short."

Can anyone, who was at the show, comment on that?

<<but she gets too friendly>>

They were just sorta slow dancing and she started whispering in his ear. During the instrumental part you can see Bono answering her questions into the mic "No" about 3 times while cracking up. As she left Bono said "Good thing 'Yahweh' has a sense of humour.

It was nothing like some of instances on the 92/93 tour.

U2FP

TheBrazilianFly said:
At u2tours.com, it says: "Bono brings a girl on stage during 'Yahweh,' but she gets too friendly with him and her time on stage is short."

She had roaming hands. she also didn't do much dancing, because she wouldn't let go of him at all.

Just a side note, 'The Fly' was amazing. Bono only forgot one line at the beginning but the rest was spot on. The acoustic version of 'Yahweh' was also incredible.

Good Show!

Ok. Here is my footage of the dancer and Bono. It is from about 15 feet from where it all took place.

You'll have to create the URL since I don't have enough posts.

s28.
ysi.
com/d.aspx?id=3KSLUUVI15M730Q0LCFIPDCFJ5

TheBrazilianFly said:

See my post-show comments in the "Vancouver Setlist and Bitch" Tread. I knew that girl was trouble when I saw her at the pre-party with Elevation!!

In one fo the 4/29 fan photos from behind the stage you can see a fan with a "miami" banner pointer at Bono. The "my mammi" was likely directed at her.

u2fp

U2FanPeter said:
In one fo the 4/29 fan photos from behind the stage you can see a fan with a "miami" banner pointer at Bono. The "my mammi" was likely directed at her.

u2fp

:eek: where are these photos?

hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to fiugre out what "johnnyo" means by having to create a URL for his video of the girl "dancing" with Bono...

what does he mean by
s28.
ysi.
com/d.aspx?id=3KSLUUVI15M730Q0LCFIPDCFJ5

any help is greatly appreciated

ok i finally figured out what that URL was...but unfortunately the file is expired..can someone put it on there again? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom