Updated my Setlist again , check it out & let me know what ya all think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Here it is Friends ,

What do you all think????

Cheers ,

Mauwer

San Diego Setlist Prediction
Main Stage

01 - Vertigo
02 - All Because Of You
03 - Miracle Drug ( Bono welcomes everyone )
04 - I Will Follow or Out Of Control
05 - Sometimes You Can`t Make It On Your Own
06 - Gone
07 - Pride
08 - Crumbs From Your Table

B-Stage ( Semi-Acoustic )

09 - A Man And A Woman
10 - Stuck In A Moment or Kite or ????
11 - Original Of The Species

Main Stage

12 - Bad \ One Step Closer ( snippet )
13 - City Of Blinding Lights
14 - Streets
15 - Beautiful Day ( yep , closer of the main-set )

Encores

16 - Love & Peace Or Else
17 - Ultra Violet (put this one in coz of the rumors about it)
18 - With Or Without You
19 - One
20 - Yahweh

I doubt they'll play an upbeat song like follow after Miracle Drug, End of World is my guess (this is all a big guess anyway!).

I hope they drop the whole acoustuc set though, they done it 3 times with success, its time for something different.

If they played this setlist I would bust a load on my face and drown myself. Of course, you are pretty close. Check out the thread i started a few weeks back entitled, the true upcoming setlist and make sure you look into it a bit for my updated setlist and you will see what they will be playing for at least the third leg of the tour. i don't get why everyone is putting up all of these speculative setlists, when i already posted what the band has been rehearsing..

this is actually the most realistic setlist i've seen so far. i wouldn't be suprised if U2 played at least 23 songs this time around, though, just because Bono has his voice back and the depth that their new album has.

Mauwer,

I think this is an excellent guess at a setlist. It very good to me. It would be perfect if they switched LPOE and Yahweh to something else. Maybe the Fly and new years day and have One close of the set.

Aside from 4-6, I think that is very well done and realistic. With 4-6, I'd change it to SYCMIOYO, Gone, IWF/OOC.

And am I the only person who is sick of bigloader's crass and crude posts?

Axver said:
Aside from 4-6, I think that is very well done and realistic. With 4-6, I'd change it to SYCMIOYO, Gone, IWF/OOC.

And am I the only person who is sick of bigloader's crass and crude posts?

I'm sick of bigloader's posts too. Very rude.

Hi Friends ,

Thanks for the responses.

Offcourse like all Fans I hope that they will play a lot of gems like Acrobat or Exit etc...but I`ve seen a lot of cool setlist`s around with those songs in it.

Well I just thought I would make a realistic setlist.
Ok,Ultra Violet I just put it in coz of all the rumors that the tune has been rehearsed?

But I hope I`m wrong with this setlist and hope that they will indeed play Acrobat & Exit....haha!

Cheers and thanks again Friends ,

Mauwer

busted wadds and setlists

I don't understand. Why would you say that you are sick of my posts? That isn't very nice; I haven't said anything rude, so what is the deal? I simply posted the FACTS that I've received regarding the setlist for the first few shows and I wanted to steer people to it b/c everyone seems to be guessing on what they will be playing. I have just as much of a right to post on here as anyone else, and I would really like it if I could make some friends, or at least some friendly message board acquaintances....I have won THREE different loadshooting competitions in the past year, and I think that this is one hell of an accomplishment! Please understand that I take great pride in my loadbusting skills and I should not be ostracized for this reason. Thanks guys.

Sorry, I meant to reply to these last few messages, but I accidentally started a new thread. Please view.

Re: busted wadds and setlists

What in the **** is loadshooting? I think you meant to type bullshitting, didn't you?

Re: reply

bigloader said:
Sorry, I meant to reply to these last few messages, but I accidentally started a new thread. Please view.

I have merged your post into the thread you meant to reply to.

All the crude comments about "shooting your load", etc, are bothering people and really don't belong here. Please stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom