Until the End of the World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CDragon

The Fly
I've been doing various of searches on this second leg of the tour but, has the band performed "Until the End of the World" yet or is it taken out of the setlist permanently?

Thanx for the replies in advanced

PS. I hope they play it on the third leg :)

UTEOTW has been played on the following dates:

2005-05-12, Chicago
2005-05-26, Boston :rockon:
2005-05-28, Boston :rockon:
2005-06-09, Brussels rehearsal
2005-06-10, Brussels

I'm actually surprised it hasn't been played again ... they know it like the back of their hand and clearly intended to play it in Europe.

I loved the way the band went into it on 5-28. The trans between The Fly and Until the End of the World was amazing....

SMB

It'll be back in the Third Leg Definitly...some of the sets with many Dates (Toronto, NY) setlists are gonna be VERY interesting...........one would hope.

bono_man2002 said:
It'll be back in the Third Leg Definitly...some of the sets with many Dates (Toronto, NY) setlists are gonna be VERY interesting...........one would hope.

INDEED!!!

bono_man2002 said:

particularly the last night in one of those cities...
Make sure you get tix for the last show...

phanan said:

And then going into Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses was incredible.

That was truly the biggest surprise, so amazing.

Since I'm only going to one show, I'm hoping UTEOTW will be on the setlist for 11/4. I would love to hear So Cruel and Ultraviolet, but have been reading on here they don't play those two much.

Back
Top Bottom