U2 Hawaii Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have Pearl Jam's set, just U2's.

Source: http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/show1462.html

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
7. Angel Of Harlem
8. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
9. The First Time
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / La Vie En Rose (snippet)
11. Love And Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
13. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
14. Miss Sarajevo
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One

encore(s):
18. The Fly / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (snippet)
19. Mysterious Ways
20. With Or Without You
21. Window In The Skies
22. The Saints Are Coming
23. Rockin' In The Free World
24. All I Want Is You

Comments: U2's first concert in Hawaii since 11 March 1985. Originally scheduled for 8 April 2006. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses is performed with a fan on piano. The Saints Are Coming is performed with Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day. Rockin' In The Free World is performed with Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready of Pearl Jam.

Soundchecked: (Previous night) Rockin' In The Free World, Love And Peace Or Else, Window In The Skies

Wild Horses! :drool: The one song I really wanted to hear live but alas it wasn't played at any of the shows I went to. 24 songs... but only one actual encore?

BEVERLY56 said:
Wild Horses! :drool: The one song I really wanted to hear live but alas it wasn't played at any of the shows I went to. 24 songs... but only one actual encore?

No, I believe there was a break between WOWY and WITS.

We just don't split up the encores on U2VT. I don't think any U2 setlist tracking website does.

Does anyone know the titles of the songs played between after the PJ set & before U2 came on? I'm looking for one that was played towards the end of the pre-U2-show. It was sort of hip-hop. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance everyone!!!
J

Back
Top Bottom