U2 Can Rotate 3 setlists if they wanted to.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snutes1

Acrobat
Lets figure 20-22 songs per show

These are the STAPLES: played each night in no particular order:

1. Vertigo
2. Miracle Drug
3. Sometimes.....
4. All because of you
5. Blinding lights
6. Original of the species
7. Yahweh
8. Crumbs from your table

9. One
10. Streets
11. Beautiful day
12. Electrical Storm

They have to choose about eight songs from the following to complete a setlist:

BOY: I will follow, Out of control, 11 Oclock tick tock
October: October
War: Sunday bloody Sunday, NYD, 40
UF: Unforgettable Fire, Pride, Bad, A sort of homecoming, MLK
JT: Wowy, I still havent found, Bullet, Running to stand, Exit (rumor)
AB: Mysterious ways, EBTTRT, Until the end of the world, Horses, Love is blindness
Zoo: Stay, Lemon
POP: Angels, Gone, Wake up dead, Please, SATS, Disco
ATYCLB: Walk on, Elevation, Ground beneath her feet, Kite, In a liitle while,

These are 35 songs which they have played a lot not only recently, but in their history. I am sure am missing some. but U2 can easily choose among these "At Large" songs and play a different show conceivably three or four nights in a row.

I agree... I´m not sure about ATYCLB though. I don´t think they will play ´Elevation´ or ´In a little While´. Seems like a closed book to me.

IGWSHA? That failed live. There's a reason why it was the first Pop song cut from full band performances and the second Pop song cut entirely from the set (after Do You Feel Loved).

I'd sat Until The End Of The World is a regular. Is there any show between 92 and now where it wasn't played?

God Part III said:
I'd sat Until The End Of The World is a regular. Is there any show between 92 and now where it wasn't played?

Ask Axver. He'd know.

God Part III said:

It was played at every single ZooTV and Popmart gig, and I'm pretty sure it was played at every Elevation gig too. So yeah, I'd definitely classify it as a regular!

(I do need to look into One and UTEOTW actually, because they appear to have never missed a show since their live debuts but a single omission or two could very easily sneak under the radar ...)

Back
Top Bottom