Twilight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Would anyone want to hear them playing this song live again. I certainly would, it's one of my favorites from Boy and in my opinion one of Edge's best solos. It's been a long ass time since they last played it and I think it would fit really well with the new songs and stuff, to me this song doesn't sound dated or anything and it would be really interesting to hear Bono's voice now singing it again. I would love for the set lists to start like this:

1. Vertigo
2. All Because Of You
3. Twilight

:drool:

Anyone?

I wouldn't mind hearing it, but there are countless others that I would rather hear instead of Twilight that won't see the light of day either.

Hawkmoon 269, Acrobat, One Tree Hill, Dirty Day just to name a few.

I lvoe twilight. It's one of the songs on boy that I don't skip on random (and I skip a lot when I'm on random).

I actually had a dream about U2 playing Twilight live on the tour, I think. But my dreams have never really been prophetic, more fictional, so...

But who knows, it's a pretty "rocky" song and seems somehow appropriate for this time in U2's careet ("boy meets man" and all).

I'd definately love ot hear it. In fact i was listening to it today in the car and thought the exact same thig you are: It's one of the Edge's best solos definately. I love the groovey bass breakdown in the middle and again at the end. Fantasitc song.

On a side note I've noticed that you people seem to drool alot when it comes to possible songs for the set. Try and control yourselves alright It's pretty disgusting.:lmao:

Last edited:
Twiglight is also one of my favorites, I would love to hear it, I would love to hear any songs off boy and october

Back
Top Bottom