Thumbs Up To U2's POP-Free setlist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jick

Refugee
The setlist spanned every U2 era, except POP. Kudos to U2 for realizing that the Passengers-POP era was something they do not want old fans to be reminded of, or for new fans to discover. They would find that embarrassing.

Thanks for the POP-free setlist U2! I hope they will continue this trend for the next tour.

Cheers,

J

Jick, this is seriously getting old. You are full of shit in every post you make. You are trying to stir shit up with people, that is your only purpose. You are intelligent and a good writer, but sadly both are going to waste as you are so pathetic that you post things like this just to annoy people and get attention. Well congratulations, you've succeeded. Now grow the hell up and find some other way to amuse yourself because if you don't stop this crap soon I might start complaining to the mods about it.

:up: for NamkcuR

I wouldn't have minded Discoteche (especially w/ the funky beaded background), Mofo, Do You Feel Loved, Angels..., Staring at the Sun, Gone, Last Night on Earth.

And, they neglected Zooropa - and I would like to hear one or two from there as well.

So, Jick, I respectfully disagree with you post.

Cheers,

N

comicbookps.jpg

Good old predictable Jick. Still riding that same horse, making the same post, looking for the same reaction

-over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

jick likes bon jovi and avril lavigine.

:happy:

jick doesn't really count as a poster.

I wouldn't have minded hearing "Gone".......and who's to say that POP songs won't show up at other shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom