The Triumphant return of BAD???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
I'm just sensing that soon we will be hearing the triumphant return of BAD. I predict it will begin to be played sometime in the summer (in Europe) and will return with U2 for the third leg. There's a slight possibility that it will return even sooner - like in a week or two. Can only hope.

Bono told me they are going to play Bad and Acrobat in Denver. Fake Edge nodded in agreement.

cmb737 said:
Bono told me they are going to play Bad and Acrobat in Denver. Fake Edge nodded in agreement.

Like the time Michael Jackson came over to use your bathroom? :wink:

Remember on the first several shows of the Elevation Tour when they decided not to play Pride? They soon started playing again. Even Kite was played shortly after the last tour started. I think there are certain songs they shouldn't go long without playing.

I predict Bad will be played within the next week and stay in the setlist.

crosby87 said:
They could make the same thing with WOWY,UTEOTW and Walk On.

Would it kill you to stop repeating yourself in EVERY DAMN POST?

And you what you had against WOWY?Your favorite song of this tour Zoo Station is playing so badly by U2.Bono don't remember exactly the lyrics of this song.

Utoo said:

Like the time Michael Jackson came over to use your bathroom? :wink:

Ok, Michael Jackson didn't come over to use my bathroom... but his sister did!

God, I hope that Bad comes back. Although, I do find it a bit disconcerting that two of my favorite songs (Bad, Running to Stand Still) are about heroin...

i hope everyone is right about U2 playing Bad again, cause i havent ever seen them live and i'm going in november and that would just make my night, even better if bono sang it to me while holding my hand on stage,lol, (wishful thinking),:sexywink: ;) well a gal can wish cant she.lol

I hope it stays in until Nov.

and did Bono say if they're going to do Unforgettable Fire also for me for my birthday in Nov.?

OffAxis said:

Nice Goonies reference!!!

Thanks!

I was going to reply with another one, but then this thread would turn into a string of Goonies quotes.....:hmm:

Utoo said:

Thanks!

I was going to reply with another one, but then this thread would turn into a string of Goonies quotes.....:hmm:

or like the time I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play:wink:

Back
Top Bottom