The ONE song from the new album that you can't wait to hear live!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Sometimes" yet. I think it's gonna be quite powerful.

If I had to choose one though...MD. Easily.

inmyplace13 said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Sometimes" yet.

probably because they have performed it a number of times live already, and in my opinion, already perfected it.

it sounds so perfect live, and we know what to expect fromt it. it will indeed be amazing to hear in person live.

RademR - I agree. no one really picked Sometimes because we've heard it, love it, and know what to expect - that it will be awesome !

But we haven't heard a note of some of the others and are looking forward to hearing these goodies for the first time.:wink:

Westport said:
One Step Closer

:ohmy:

Come on, someone had to say it...:wink:

Actually, I really like OSC (especially the second verse) and would love to hear it live *G*

I have to agree with previous posters in the waiting for COBL and Crumbs - and add AMAAW :)

definitely miracle drug and city of blinding lights. especially i'm very curious about how miracle drug is gonna be after the solo part, i think the last verse of the song will be very very very intense

Agree with babyman - Miracle Drug and City of Blinding Lights. COBL has one of the most uplifting choruses of any song I've ever heard. Being in the audience for that bit will be a highlight I'm sure. As for Miracle Drug, maybe they'll extend the solo a bit and maybe stretch out the last verse a bit as well? It ends a bit suddenly on the album..

I was looking forward to live interpretations of Crumbs From Your Table and Original Of The Species. I thought both had enormous potential to take off in a live setting.

Unfortunately it doesnt look like we will be getting those. At least not right away. One or the other could be the "Kite" of this tour in that they arent ready to play it but will eventually.

I'm looking forward to the live versions of Love And Peace and City Of Blinding Lights though, should both be great openers depending on the night.

I actually CAN wait... cuz I saw the best songs on HTDAAB LIVE Under the Brooklyn Bridge!!!!!! FRONT ROW!!!!!!

:ohmy: OK... I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom