Takeout SBS/ Pride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh, I'd rather those two songs stay in the set then have "Crumbs/OOTs"..........I'm kind of shocked about "SBS" though........Bono just hasn't put much energy into it concerning the audio from the first two shows.......

I kind of agree, macphisto. Musically it's there, but Bono has to be a little more into the vocals.

I like it there, ya i get tired of hearing it on every bootleg but as for the live performance, when I'm actually in an arena, you got to hear it. The crowd goes nuts...

I'm actually enjoying those two songs this tour, which surprises me as before it began, I wanted them both cut.

LAPOE --> SBS --> Bullet is brilliant.

RademR said:
I kind of agree, macphisto. Musically it's there, but Bono has to be a little more into the vocals.

I like it there, ya i get tired of hearing it on every bootleg but as for the live performance, when I'm actually in an arena, you got to hear it. The crowd goes nuts...

Your right, when your there hearing SBS live you can't help but get excited. I'm scared to hear Pride again in person. The last show I went to (Eleveation, Austin TX) I wasn't into that song at all. I thought it sounded ok at the Popmart as it was too forced. It was embedded in the middle of the setlist. But it is way to forced as a closer or a encore opening. They should play Crumbs before Streets.

THANK YOU!!! Those songs need to go bye bye. They're just tired. However, I'd rather listen to Kelly Clarkson's new album than Crumbs. Song is one of the worst ever.

Last edited:
surprise surprise.....another thread by someone complaining about TWO SONGS in the setlist bc a couple of the songs that they really like weren't played.....

Back
Top Bottom