SYCMIOYO In Concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jammin909

Acrobat
So I just watched the new video and it made me think about hearing it live in concert. Do you think the ticket attendent will be swapping our tickets for tissues to save for during this song? My main question is with it being such an emotional song what songs do you think they will play before and after Sometimes? Excited to hear your ideas.

I think we may get a sometimes,one step closer, streets combo.

I have been listening to the outro of one step closer and I think it will blend excellent into the intro of streets.

If played that way the lift of streets after two emotional songs would just blow the audience away.

It seems like Kite would precede Sometimes.

What follows Sometimes will depend on where it ends up in the set. Initially I was thinking it would be in the first third, but then I started imagining an encore suite of songs built around parent-child relationships (songs like Kite, Sometimes, Original of the Species, One and even I Will Follow or Mofo).

Sometimes is the strongest song on the new album, so if it seems to do well as a single/video, it could move to the end of the show.

Miracle Drug -> Sometimes -> One Step Closer, ala Mysterious Ways -> One -> Unchained Melody :wink:

Back
Top Bottom