Streets best performance ever!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
he didnt say the third gig, he said all 3 gigs. now you tell me how all 3 gigs can all be the Best Ever? the Best Ever can only be from 1 show. it doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

i agree that COBL is the new streets.
easy possibly after croke 1, thought it was ultra special, croke 2, amazing, and then croke 3, the last night in there homeland, absaloutly fantastic, energy everywhere bla bla

so pretty easy for one to be better than another, then the next be better after that, and then the 3rd and final just pulling tounges at the other 2 and running away

maybe he meant a culmination from all three shows, like if i were to say:

"the best acting performance ever given in a movie was michael j. fox in all three back to the futures. crispin glover was icing on the cake. hmmmm cake."

KUEFC09U2 said:
sorry have you actually heard the version of streets from croke 3?

and p.s. i think cobl has now took on streets mantle of being the song that benifts transitions

No I haven't heard the version from Croke 1, 2 or 3 but I'm pretty sure they'd be the exact same version I heard at Manchester 1 & 2 and Glasgow..........not to mention the numerous boots from the first leg.

I agree with "mackemlad", WTSHNN is a song that shouldn't be tampered with. If it's not broken!.............IMO!

Yep: Please....Streets.
Wanna hear Bono howl and whine himself into Streets. No sarcasm here. I think it's one of his best moments.

I actually liked Streets with no intro... remember JT Tour? However, now its too big a song to open up a show.

I think streets is always best when Bono doesn't say anything during the intro. The music speaks for itself.

Back
Top Bottom