Reworked my setlist , what do ya think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Friends ,

I reworked my setlist , what do ya all think????

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Main stage
01 - Vertigo
02 - All Because Of You
03 - Miracle Drug
04 - City Of Blinding Lights
05 - I will follow or Out Of Control ( rotation )
06 - Sometimes You Can`t Make It On Your Own
07 - Until The End Of The World
08 - New Year`s Day
09 - Original Of The Species or Crumbs From Your Table ( rotation )

b-stage ( acoustic )
10 - Stuck In A Moment
11 - A Man And A Woman

Main Stage
12 - Bad \ One Step Closer ( snippet )
13 - Love & Peace or Else
14 - Streets
15 - Beautiful Day

Encore
16 - Bullet The Blue Sky
17 - With Or Without You
18 - One
19 - Yahweh

Overall it looks pretty good. The number of songs is realistic. I keep seeing setlists with 25 - 28 songs which would be great but is not gonna happen on a nightly basis. I also think most of your song selections are realistic. Too many people keep throwing in songs like 11 O'Clock, Gloria, Electric Co, Acrobat, 40 as the closer, etc. Nice to dream about but extremely unlikey to happen.

I don't think they will open with four new songs. Yeah, I know they did that during ZooTV but they really haven't done it that way since then. I think Until The End of The World, Gone, or Beautiful Day will be among the first four played.

I think Stuck will see very limited play. It may not be gone completely but I don't see it being played regularly. I think Bullet may finally be gone. This song was a real highlight during the JT and Zoo tours but not so much during the Elevation tour. I think it's time to retire it, at least as an every night song.

Crumbs will not rotate. It will be played nightly and will be a highlight.

Very well done. But I think you have room for a couple more songs. The band usually does 20 or 21, right?

I also think they'll play more than 2 Achtung Baby tracks on a regular basis.

Your opening 6-7 songs look spot-on to me. The Vertigo-ABOY-Miracle Drug is the safest bet for first 3 in my opinion.

One thing I'm not sure about is BTBS opening up the encore again, as it took that spot on the last tour. You know what would be cool here? Until the End of the World. Haven't seen that before.

laz

Thanks for the feedback Friends.

I bet U2 will play M.Ways but didn`t knew where to put it haha.
Yeah Until The End Of The World would be cool as the 1st tune in the encore. :wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Back
Top Bottom