Pop Encore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
People have been chatting about a Pop encore in the General Discussion forum. Here's a good encore for Pop. Two options...

1 - Discotheque
2 - Staring at the Sun
3 - If God Will Send His Angels
4 - With or Without You

1 - Mofo
2 - Gone
3 - Last Night on Earth
4 - Until the End of the World

SMB

I had suggested this at the beginning of the tour.

Mine went like this though:

Mofo
Discotheque
Gone or Last Night On Earth

And besides this encore, how about also inserting Please into the political trio or substituting it for either SBS or BTBS.

As they are playing WOWY in the 'Zoocore', how about this for a 'Popcore'?

Mofo
Discotheque
Mysterious Ways OR Even Better Than The Real Thing

Real thing, Real thing!!!!!

I wanna hear that, or Until the end of the world, besides the pop stuff, Mofo, Disco!

Well, I we HAVE to have a POP encore this would be my choice...

1. Gone
2. Please
3. Wake Up Dead Man
4. Walk On ;)

I sure believe that "dude." It would be great to hear a few songs off Pop for the encore. How about Adam coming out in his Poptart shirt, Edge in his Mr. Edge attire...That would be fantastic.

"Some dude saw some video footage of some Pop stuff to be used later this tour."

On the one hand I would love to hear a MoFo / Discotheque / Last Night on Earth encore, but on the other it would be interesting (for me at least) to take songs like Miama and The Playboy Mansion and see if they can actually improve them *wonders*

Also, maybe they should definitely switch from Zoo TV to PopMart encores night to night *grins*

OH OH and how cool would it be to move Sunday Bloody Sunday to the start of the first encore and have Bono marching out with white flag and mullet wig? Red Rocks encore!!!

Back
Top Bottom