Philadelphia prediction - while there's time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
1. Vertigo
2. All Because Of You
3. Elevation
4. Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Running To Stand Still
(Crumbs From Your Table)
14. Pride
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One
---
17. Until The End Of The World
18. The Fly
19. Mysterious Ways
---
20. Gloria
21. Yahweh
22. "40"

My comments: Gloria was considered the second encore opener back at the rehearsal, so I don't think this would be impossible. Band learns how amazing the Vertigo-All Because Of You-Elevation combo is for the opener, and uses it. Until The End Of The World is rotated with Zoo Station from now.
Crumbs From Your Table could fit where I placed it, but I don't think they'll play it this show.

Comments?

i think the vertigo opener will remain as a special thing for 4th dates in cities and such

and i think philly will go back to a more "standard" setlist

I predict the Love And Peace standard set with Electric Co., An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart, and Bad.

They should be playing Bad every night...it's sooooo good. :drool:

pepokiss said:
yeah... philly, don't get too excited

back to the ussual

Agreed, though I do wonder if they might hold onto UTEOTW.

I personally don't want to see UTEOTW, its been played at every darn show I've been to since 92. I'd rather see Zoo Station.

And I know I'm crazy, but this Philly girl is hanging on to a small thread of hope that I may witness Party Girl 5/14 or 5/22. One of my favorites, if you couldn't tell by my screen name!

Are you sure that Vertigo won't be the opener?

Personally I think it could happen again.
And I'm 100% that Until The End Of The World will be played in one of the next 2-3 shows.

I mean, the setlist is very standard, it's only New Year's Day switched with Gloria, which most of you would agree with anyway.

I don't believe that Gloria can be swapped with The Electric Co. for much longer. I mean, they have this big "going back to where we started" thing going on, that means first, not second album mainly. However if Vertigo was the opener, isn't this a very possible set?

Back
Top Bottom