One EVERY night this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L03VIk

War Child
Just thought of this thing with the ONE-campaign and the SMS-fundraising. Does this mean One will be back as an every-night-song this tour?

What do you think?

I think One and Streets are the only eternal standards for U2. The only two songs on this tour(rumored to be extremely varied in terms of setlists) that should be played every night.
One can only dream...

They can always wary One with original/"You hear us coming lord..."/"No them, it´s only us" -endings:wink:

L03VIk said:
Well, One wasn´t played EVERY night last tour...

When was it missed? I'm pretty sure they did play it every night; same goes for ZooTV and Popmart.

Or was it?

It´s not on the Elevation Boston DVD, but elevation-tour.com says they played One all 4 nights?

So the Boston DVD is cut? Didn´t know that...

L03VIk said:
Or was it?

It´s not on the Elevation Boston DVD, but elevation-tour.com says they played One all 4 nights?

So the Boston DVD is cut? Didn´t know that...

Yes, the Boston DVD is cut, and Stay is from the previous night.

I am certain One was played every single night of Elevation. UTEOTW and Bullet each missed a night, but not One.

You´re right. Played every night. Doublechecked it now. Why the hell cut a live DVD? I have always thought The Boston DVD has looked a bit strange... Like it was set up if you know what i mean..

So the truth is that the songs under was cut, and Stay was from the night before?

Mysterious Ways
Sexual Healing (snippet)
In My Life (snippet)
Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
People Get Ready
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
One

I would love to see Bono singing Sexual Healing, I wouldn't expect him to sing that snippet at all

now i got that song stuck in my head...
"When I get this feeling, i get sexual healin'...

L03VIk said:
You´re right. Played every night. Doublechecked it now. Why the hell cut a live DVD? I have always thought The Boston DVD has looked a bit strange... Like it was set up if you know what i mean..

U2 have never released a full live show unfortunately. All of them are missing songs.

liamcool said:
They didn't put One, Pride and Mysterious Ways because they wanted the concert both in 2.0 and 5.1 Dolby Digital.

I don´t see that as a good argument really. The DVD is 2 disks, and they could´ve put the documentary on disk 2, if there was problems with the space...

Slane DVD is complete (isn´t it?). (If you count in Mysterious Ways wich is a bonus track?).

Back
Top Bottom