New Year's Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScooterXX7

The Fly
Man, I'm a bit disappointed that New Year's Day has been kind of neglected since the second leg. Its one of those "Special" U2 songs. Since New Years Day is actually arriving, hopefully U2 will throw it in one of the tour finale or something.

It is on the dvd at least...I wish they would have played it in omaha but the show was spectacular nonetheless

Didnt miss it one bit on the third leg. Although I'm surprised they dropped it, understand why they play it and I know alot of people love it still. For me, it does absolutely nothing. Its one of those songs that is like going through the motions to me. :shrug: I dont hate it, but its just kind of blah to me now. A tour without it would probably make it seem fresh to me again. Same can be said for Pride and Bullet.

F*ck That! NYD rules and should be played at every show! Few songs rock as hard as this one and it's a huge crowd pleaser that always delivers live. I saw 7 shows on this tour and only got to hear it once, it sucks that NYD gets neglected yet Elevation is played at EVERY show.

Back
Top Bottom