My impression of u2 in Vienna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
everyone on u2tours.com went. said there was amazing energy from the band. thats all were trying to say, different opinions,

why the hell are you even going to see them if your so sure they have this lame attitude?

man o man....:huh:

just so that the "real"fans don't have my ticket :rockon:

KUEFC09U2 said:

amen brother, was i right in thinking you called the cardiff gig, your best gig yet?

interesting ;)

Certainly did. Dont remember much about the Popmart gig now, but compared to Elevation, this gig rocked. Tho I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that5 I was stuck up in the seats on Elevation, and I could've reached out and grabbed Bono on this tour!:drool:

:wink:

zwervers2 said:
Some people here are very agressive by the way to this poor girl who got her dream shattered by our boys lame tourattitude. Give her a break...Stop whining if somebody isn't happy about it. She went so she can complain.....this adoration by some isn't healthy anymore.

NOW GO SEE A DOCTOR DAMNED!!!!!

:wink:

I agree actually. But the same can be said about those that just constantly bitch about the tour. U2's approach to the setlist has almost always been lazy. I wish they would mix it up more myself, but I certainly dont expect it. I'm just not sure why every single tour people think that is changing and then when it doesnt are shocked and appalled like U2 have killed their first born and feel the need to tell everyone that they feel that way??!!! U2 do it the way the want. I think they have earned that right. When those of you bitching have sold millions of records and have toured successfully for 20 years have done the same, then you can tell them they are doing it wrong. You may not agree with U2's philosophy but what does constantly bitching and negativitity about it accomplish? NOTHING

Back
Top Bottom