MERGED --> Major spoiler alert - opening night setlist preview from @U2 blog.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way, meant to say 'rarely make it up past 10pm' in that last post. Hm, am I making it obvious I'm tired?

liamcool said:
Nah, I can't join ya, I'll be wasted and on the floor listening to Passengers. (READ: Halfway through my last year of school...actually, I've got two periods of Science that day...shit.)

Damn, how about on my way back? I'm stuck in Sydney from 6:10am to 11:45am on Tuesday 5 July.

I think I've managed to talk my mother into flying down to keep me company for THAT layover. Longest of the bloody trip. I'm going to be sick of planes and airports soon. Probably won't listen to Beautiful Day for six months.

kennerado said:
did you see my email Andre?

I did. I'll e-mail you tomorrow.

For now, bed.

(And yeah, the San Diego show should end around 6am in the UK. San Diego's GMT -0800.)

liamcool said:
Nah, I'll be wasted on the floor listening to War. (READ: Out of the country.)

Don't suppose you mean in a European nation attending a U2 gig?

liamcool said:

Wait, I actually got it right? Must be a one minute warning.

(Listening to One Minute Warning now)

:laugh:

Live Gloria for me. Hence why I'm still here. This is gooooood. :drool:

liamcool said:

Actually, yeah, I'm trying to get tickets for a show in Ireland soon. Maybe I'll steal some. *Shrug* I'd be willing to pay anything to see U2 in Ireland.

Seeing U2 in Ireland is my life's mission. Good luck to you! As soon as my girlfriend and I are able to do so (hopefully next tour!), we're going to catch the lads in Ireland.

And now that Gloria's almost over, I shall bid you goodnight. Farewell, Interference! I shall return to haunt you in a matter of hours.

Back
Top Bottom