MAJOR SPOILER ALERT - Saturday Rehearsal Setlist - Whaddya Think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's quite cool...

It's missing I Will Follow, Out Of Control and With Or Without You...

I'm sure those will be thrown in...

And a big thumbs down to the loser with the "Trying to spoil it 4 everyone" sign that was ragging we should all sit on the grass and not stand on the curb. What a tool. I'm glad he got in though...

chrisedge, you said Stuck was a highlight for you. Was it performed the same fashion as the elevation tour? thanks.

Nope it wasn't...Edge on Keyboards ONLY, while Bono cracked a joke about his guitar playing...

All my pics:

IMG_3810med.jpg

IMG_3811med.jpg

IMG_3813med.jpg

IMG_3815med.jpg

IMG_3817med.jpg

Chrisedge said:
And a big thumbs down to the loser with the "Trying to spoil it 4 everyone" sign that was ragging we should all sit on the grass and not stand on the curb. What a tool. I'm glad he got in though...

What a wanker - Hey I just got home - that was fuckin brilliant - Chris - I was looking for you.

Chrisedge said:

No one was more annoying than that one guy that wouldn't stop bothering every single person that walked by with a pass. He was overthetop. I felt like telling him if you were "supposed" to be in there you would already be in....

LuminousTimes said:

No one was more annoying than that one guy that wouldn't stop bothering every single person that walked by with a pass. He was overthetop. I felt like telling him if you were "supposed" to be in there you would already be in....

Was that me? :) or the guy in the Dodgers jacket?

I was the ANNOYING guy with the sign! :)

I was running around in the panic - gave mine to a couple who put it in their car for me - pubcrawler hid his in some bushes! We both got them back!

The guy in the dodgers jacket was annoying simply because he kept showing people his passport, because he was from somewhere, and though he should get in because of that....

Still glad ALL of us got in.

guys, how did electric co sound? Did it have that same feel to it like in the old days?

elevation is going to sound so wierd not hearing the trippy intro before it :wink:

Chrisedge said:

Was that me? :) or the guy in the Dodgers jacket?

I was the ANNOYING guy with the sign! :)

You were not annoying. You talked to people accross the street only twice that I saw...That was no big deal. The other guy would not stop. He pretended to know everyone that went by. And kept crossing the street. I think he had to have talked to 20 people. Showing them his wallet and asking them to call someone. Made me want to kick him...in the figurative sense of course. lol.

SOmething I have not seen yet - What was the song they played before the band came on? - I could swear it was U2 but I have never heard it before

faithingrace said:
No WOWY???? :( :sad:

Like "UTEOTW" the band could play it in their sleep........it'll show up in a lot of sets, I'm sure. There just wasn't much neeed to rehearse it.

what was the deal with the human rights thingie projected on to fog? did it happen? how did it look?

Ooh! I have a question!

In Bullet, did Edge have any kind of extended solo like in ZooTV, or was it more like Popmart and Elevation?

namkcuR said:
Ooh! I have a question!

In Bullet, did Edge have any kind of extended solo like in ZooTV, or was it more like Popmart and Elevation?

One review said the solo morphed into the Star Spangled Banner ...

Back
Top Bottom