Love is Blindness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only Acrobat was above this song on my "The songs I want the most to hear on this tour" list.
Amazing news. Best news of the tour.
Now, turn it into a regular!!!

:shocked:

I absolutely love the fact that they change the closer all the time on this tour.

We've seen everything from LIB, AIWIY, Bad, & 40

Anything is possible. I'm calling it, "Playboy Mansion" tonight.

U2 has really impressed me with all the songs their pulling out this tour. Vertigo Tour has been amazing!!

One year ago, would you have thought they'd play:
Electric Co.
The Ocean
An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
Gloria
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Zoo Station
The First Time
Discotheque
Love Will Tear Us Apart
Fast Cars
Love Is Blindness
?

Yeah, I didn't think so either.

Amazing. The fact they started playing Fast Cars and Miss Sarajevo made me go again in the US on the 4th leg. Shame I can't get as easily to Australia - this is just so much better than the Stadium tour we had in Europe - which was still good, but this.....

Awesome!

I wanted to be there soooooooooooooooooo much...:sad: But this is a very good thing. They have been able to surprise me a lot with some songs that I thought would never make to Vertigo Tour... But Love Is Blindness:drool:

Numb1075 said:
vertigo tour has had the most suprises and the most variation of any of their recent tours.....

Second only to Lovetown in terms of setlist variation.
In terms of surprises - Number One by far!

I've come back from more than a month without posting to say the following....

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

Ladies and Gentleman, we have definitive proof that God does indeed exist.

A lot of you could be disappointed by the performance, since it was an incomplete, improvised version of the song.

But, at least the band showed some interest in improvisation. We have rarely seen that.

Ifeelnumb84 said:
One year ago, would you have thought they'd play:
Electric Co.
The Ocean
An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
Gloria
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Zoo Station
The First Time
Discotheque
Love Will Tear Us Apart
Fast Cars
Love Is Blindness
?

Yeah, I didn't think so either.

Miss Sarajevo
Running to Stand still
Crumbs....

Yeah, some of us have bitched about their set list but I've gotta say that it's much much better then the Elevation tour... more classics!

so was this song played all out or just bono mouthing some lyrics while edged strummed some chords?

this is really great, just saw this.....what did Edge do doing the solo? same as Zoo TV style? :drool:

Edge didn't play the solo. I believe the whole band played about three minutes of the song.

Hello, I already posted it in the News section..... but no U2 didn't play it all, they played the first verse only with edge. It sounded exactly like in 1993, but just 2 minutes! No solo at the end. But, belive me, I was shocked to hear this one, it was beautiful, magical, unreal.....

whoever said they didn't expcet running to stand still or crumbs a year ago:

well crumbs was 'new album' so i think we all expected it to show up

Running to stand still has always kept popping up and so wasn't the greatest shock in the world

Back
Top Bottom