'Like A Song' -- should it make a debut?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
It was only played once in U2's history, and the song itself it a song about change/revolution... you could tie it into the Africa situation / One campaign.

The reason it wasn't played more was because U2 couldn't recreate the energy with the song, but I think this time around they could...

Maybe they're saving it for Scotland, where it made it's debut. Here's hoping on 21st June ;)

I would absolutely love to hear this song live! It sure would be a great surprise but I doubt it will happen. It would be very interesting to see the band playing Like A Song again and see what they would do with it and even though I don't think Bono can sing quite like he does on the studio versio I think he still could do a good job on the song. I think this idea of playing older songs that they haven't played for a long time will be in all of U2's tours from now on so who knows, maybe we get to hear it someday. :up:

This is my all-time #1 dream song to hear them do live! It is such an awesome song! Ah, but I don't have much hope of ever hearing it live either... I guess I need the bootleg from the one show they played it!

And we fight amongst ourselves as we divide against each other too set in our ways to try to rearrange too right to be wrong in this rebel song......two wrongs don't make it right a new heart is what I need
yikes I'll be singing it all night now LOOOOOOve that song!!!!

Back
Top Bottom