Just got back from dress rehearsal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Sounds SO cool! I'm dying of jealousy, only 8 more months to go...:drool: ...happy for all you who got in tho.:)

especially glad to see Bono talking about playing Brazil.

setlist looks great, 3.5 songs for Boy!:drool: I would die if they played AnotherTime Another Place too at some point, but I'll take anything I can get. Gloria would be great too, I've heard theyve rehearsed it so hopefully itll pop up during nite2 of atlanta...

running to stand still should be awesome too.

i have a question for those of you who were there (lucky bastards:madspit: :wink: ):

how long was the human rights video? (was it really 9.5 minutes?) do you think they'll cut it down by the third leg if they see the need to? I'm all for good causes, but I think that's too long for a rock show...

whatever, ill be happy w/ whatever i get!

Roland of Gilead said:
The love the fact that I am reading the same thing from everyone that saw this show.

Regardless of their thoughts on the album version of Love and Peace or Else, this song just kicks ass live. This is a feeling I had when I first heard the album track. I have read 3 people now who have posted about this being a stand out live.

I'm gonna shit now! :up:

Headache is in for a nice surprise :) :wink:

VertigoGal said:

how long was the human rights video? (was it really 9.5 minutes?) do you think they'll cut it down by the third leg if they see the need to? I'm all for good causes, but I think that's too long for a rock show...

whatever, ill be happy w/ whatever i get!

It didn't seem like 9.5 minutes to me. I think it was maybe half that long, but hell, maybe I was just so happy to be at the show that the time flew by.

david said:
could you imagine if some shows you get electric co, i will follow, an cat dubh, 40

and then on other shows you get unforgettable fire, a sort of homecoming, gloria?

that would be awesome

Oh gosh, I know. I nearly passed out when they played In God's Country back in 2001. What more with those songs you just mentioned? :faint:

I love the set list and I know it's crazy they're playing An Cat Dubh /Into the heart but to follow the trend of complaining about setlists I could live if they replaced the above songs with Twilight and Out of Control. Doesn't mean I'm not happy with the list though.:wink:

MTEdge said:
For a complete, if overly detailed review, check out the link below:

http://u2log.com/archive/2005/03/sneak_preview_of_u2s_vertigo_tour.php

Thanks for that link.:up:
Ruth is a very credible source of information.

I also want to thank Rita's Dad for posting this thread.
I found the part in Ruth's review about the lottery system a bummer.
Currently there are 50 fans in line outside the SD arena issuing numbers- ect.

db9

I saw that bus # sign on ebay with a bid of $250.00.

Just kidding!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom