I want to have a spit at something which will annoy me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvandPeace1980

War Child
I really am pissed off that U2 took Electric Co. out of the setlist in South America!

Even though I really will love to see Until the End Of The World and want to see that live, I feel it has kind of turned a little greatest hits.

I want some more Boy early on as there is something which brings out this huge feeling and loyalty from the crowd which songs like Electric Co. and I Will Follow or Out Of Control extract from us.

Bring them back please U2 cause I know you will read this and do this. :crazy:

PS: I am seeing them in Australia and am really writing this as I feel for my brother who has been a fan since War days and really wanted to hear Electric Co. I have heard them 3 times and want to recommend these songs to you all as fucking go-off songs

How about taking away beautiful day or elevation for electric co. Until the end of the world is rocking way too much.

I agree with you but think that they will bring back Electric Co in Oz.

Didn't Willie saw that they only dropped the Boy songs in Latin America because the audiences seemed unfamiliar / unreceptive to the old material.

Out Of Control & Electric Co would be sweet to have back,
although The Ocean & An Cat Dubh could rock if they tried a little harder!

Electric Co wasn't doing well in the first few shows, and as much as the hardcore fans liked it -- it wasn't a crowd favorite among many cities. I do feel bad for the band because at Minneapolis, I was the only one, or so I saw, that was moving and singing to it. It's kind of sad that people don't appreciate the song for what it is.

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
The Ocean
New Year's Day

That'd be a great combo....

Back
Top Bottom