Hurry up and play Crumbs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bazza

War Child
or man or woman...

they've gotta start to introduce these...

do you think they'll have them in the set list by New York (may)??

Starting to sweat it...

Really, really want to hear this live. I'm afraid that "crumbs" will be to the vertigo tour what "when I look at the world" was to the elevation tour: a screamer album track that doesn't see the light of day/stage.

Here's hoping that Edge is just trying figure out how to incorporate the glockenspiel part into the live guitar intro.
:rockon:

I can't believe they're not playing "Crumbs" live.

And I'm disappointed that they're not playing a full band version of Yahweh - my fave song from HTDAAB.

Yea I'm disappointed about no Crumbs. While listening to it I kept saying "I can't wait to hear this live." Will I ever? Maybe 3rd leg...

MrBrau1 said:
They're not playing Gone, so they better play Crumbs.

How 'bout we reverse that ???

They're not playing Crumbs, so they better play Gone .....

( There ... that sounds much better !!! )

So Hurry Up and Play Crumbs ??? Well sorry, no vote here !!!

Actually I'd love to hear "A Man And A Woman" played during the tour instead .....

MsMofoGone said:

How 'bout we reverse that ???

They're not playing Crumbs, so they better play Gone .....

( There ... that sounds much better !!! )

So Hurry Up and Play Crumbs ??? Well sorry, no vote here !!!

Actually I'd love to hear "A Man And A Woman" played during the tour instead .....

Either one works for me. I jumped for joy when they played Kite and Gone on Elevation Tour.

MsMofoGone said:

Ditto .... those two songs were AWESOME, indeed !!!

Hell yes! And to get them back to back! While standing on the floor in Hartford with my brother and drinking beer while stoned :drool: Good Times.

MrBrau1 said:

Hell yes! And to get them back to back! While standing on the floor in Hartford with my brother and drinking beer while stoned :drool: Good Times.

Sorry, but I don't need to drink beer or get wasted during a U2 concert to enjoy myself or have a good time .....
their "LIVE" performance ... is enough for me !!! :drool: :drool:

modsavage said:
I don't think they will be playing Crumbs any time soon. Seeing how it is a kind of a slam against the church.

That may be true ..... but if U2 has a "point" or a "message" to get across .... then they may very well decide to play it after all ...
But, I'm "keeping my fingers crossed" ..... they go with your opinion instead !!!

Back
Top Bottom