how long are the set-lists... typically?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vertigo_mofo

Babyface
how long are the set-lists... typically, on average? I'm not sure how long the set including the encore runs... I'm just a little curious... was the elevation tour longer?

Popmart had the longest average sets, at 24. U2 consistently play approximately 21-23 songs. I don't have running times, but I could show the pattern of the sets.

ZooTV: Main set / encore
Popmart: Main set / encore 1 (Disco/Velvet Dress/WOWY) / encore 2 (HMTMKMKM/MW/One/Bono-and-Edge song)
Elevation: Main set / encore
[Elevation's encore could come either as just one, or as two encores with the band beginning the second encore with One. For the first two legs, the single encore was Bullet/WOWY/One/Walk On, and either The Fly or Pride could come after WOWY and the second encore would begin with One. On the third leg, WOWY was cut quickly and the encore was Bullet/What's Going On/New York, then One/Peace On Earth snippet/Walk On.]

Also, I'd like to add that today's shows are longer than they were in the eighties. UF era boots I have are around the 90-100 minute mark. I believe U2's longest ever show was Elevation Turin when they played for two and a half hours, coming back after Walk On to play Pride and Out Of Control.

Back
Top Bottom