Here's the DVD setlist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mynthor

The Fly
I just found that the DVD setlist was published!!! Here it goes:

• Disque un :

01 · City Of Blinding Lights
02 · Vertigo
03 · Elevation
04 · The Cry / The Electric Co.
05 · An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
06 · Beautiful Day
07 · New Year's Day
08 · Miracle Drug
09 · Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10 · Love And Peace Or Else
11 · Sunday Bloody Sunday
12 · Bullet The Blue Sky
13 · Running To Stand Still
14 · Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15 · Where The Streets Have No Name
16 · One
17 · Zoo Station
18 · The Fly
19 · Mysterious Ways
20 · All Because Of You
21 · Original Of The Species
22 · Yahweh
23 · 40

• Disque deux :

1. Beyond The Tour – Documentaire

2. Bonus Material :

- Surveillance edits : Love And Peace Or Else, An Cat Dubh, The Electric Co., Running To Stand Still (Concept, direction, photography by Willie Williams. Edited by Mark Reynolds at Swordfish. Produced by Sam Pattinson at onedotzero)

- All Because Of You - Miracle Drug (Performances live from HQ, Dublin, 16th November 2004. Directed, filmed and edited by Brian McCue)

Pretty nice setlist don't you find?

That really is the perfect representation from Leg 1. Sure, I'd love to see Bad or UTEOTW or whatever, but the songs listed above are the ones that were heavily played on Leg 1, and are basically exactly what I think of when I think of a Leg 1 setlist.

I've always considered An Cat Dubh and Into The Heart to be two separate songs, so thats really 24 songs, no matter what the dvd case may say.

(and I'm glad OOTS snuck in there)

Thumbs up!

Has that been confirmed, though? Apparently Party Girl IS meant to be on there ...

so glad its the Electric Co/An Cat Dubh combo as opposed to the Gloria/Ocean one - Axver, hope you're right about Party Girl, it looks less likely each time information is released though

RA-D said:
so glad its the Electric Co/An Cat Dubh combo as opposed to the Gloria/Ocean one - Axver, hope you're right about Party Girl, it looks less likely each time information is released though

I would have preferred Gloria myself. I've always loved that song.

Party Girl may make it as an extra track or easter egg.

Awesome! :up: Great set list. I'm so glad that they got An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart, The Electric Co., Zoo Station, The Fly and Mysterious Ways there. Can't wait for those performances. I'm glad Party Girl is not there but I find it weird that they'll put OOTS since it was also played on Milan and with an orchestra. I guess they wanted to have two versions of it. If only they had played Crumbs in Europe we would have another HTDAAB song on the next DVD. Oh, well, still great.

That second disk looks yummy! :drool:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Awesome! :up: Great set list. I'm so glad that they got An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart, The Electric Co., Zoo Station, The Fly and Mysterious Ways there. Can't wait for those performances. I'm glad Party Girl is not there but I find it weird that they'll put OOTS since it was also played on Milan and with an orchestra. I guess they wanted to have two versions of it.
Plans to release it as a single perhaps?

I posted in another thread, but just in case:
DVD1-sheet.jpg

Don't know about 'Party Girl'. Maybe it will be an extra or a hidden bonus, who knows. Or an easter egg, wouldn't that be cool?

Where did you get that artwork ^^ ? That could have been easily made up by fans.

I'm pretty sure OOTS will not feature. Check U2 Tours.com, they say the setlist is the same up to Mysterious Ways and then Yahweh and "40" are added (no mention of OOTS). Also, when they say 23 tracks they are almost certainly counting An Cat Dubh and Into the Heart as seperate tracks. They were seperate on the Boy album, and it's in their interests to make it look like there are as many songs on this DVD as possible. I mean Van Morisson's "Gloria" snippet was listed on the back of the R&H DVD, so they're definately going to count these two seperately.

That and the evidence from U2 Tours.com indictate to me that OOTS will not feature. I love the sing and would like to be proven wrong, but I don't think I will be.

Well, U2Tours.com got their info from U2tour.de and they mentioned the setlist as posted in the original post. So OOTS is included.

:)

I'm positive what Lila posted is from an official source and not something fan-made.

I hope that's not official, because there's several mistakes there:

- Running To Standstill
- Pride In The Name Of Love
- missing apostrophes and commas

It can't be that hard not to make such basic errors, surely.

Tombola said:
I hope that's not official, because there's several mistakes there:

- Running To Standstill
- Pride In The Name Of Love
- missing apostrophes and commas

It can't be that hard not to make such basic errors, surely.

Yes, true. Surely if it was official then these basic errors wouldn't be there. Don't get me wrong, I really WANT to see OOTS on the setlist, but it just seems very unlikely to me that they would count An Cat Dubh and Into the Heart as one song, given that they are seperate on the album and these DVDs want to make the tracklist look bigger not smaller (just look at the fact that Wake Up Dead Man was called a track on Boston and Slane, despite being less than 2 minutes long).

Well, An Cat Dubh and Into The Heart are one track on my album. Plus, this is something I posted in another thread about the Chicago DVD (with the picture saved by the wonderful Queen Bee):
200506120setlistschalke6gp.jpg

Can it get any more official?

Back
Top Bottom