For Bono In Melb...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
If you are the real deal, please consider this setlist for the 2nd night...

City Of Blinding Lights
I Will Follow
Vertigo
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
Angel Of Harlem
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Window In The Skies
With Or Without You

The Saints Are Coming
One Tree Hill
Kite

Last edited:
its just a name mate

Are you actually, theu2fly?

BTW, I think the chances of that set list are pretty close although, they might save OTH for NZ as it was written about Bono's kiwi ex-personal assistant who died on a motorcycle while running errands for the great man. More likely to be replaced by Desire.

Window to the Skies unlikely as well else they would have flogged it the whole tour.

PS I do like Whiskey. I am just sitting here now with the Black Douglas.

PPS Last nights concert was magic.

Last edited:
Axver said:
Hm, I see no Bad.

U2 pwns theu2fly.

Don't get me wrong, Bad is great, but I think it should sit out. All I Want Is You is the real show stealer here, Bad was continuously played on Elevation. The two should rotate more...

theu2fly said:

Don't get me wrong, Bad is great, but I think it should sit out. All I Want Is You is the real show stealer here, Bad was continuously played on Elevation. The two should rotate more...

The Elevation shows in Melbourne really went off, i think they would have been cool with them performing bad again.

theu2fly said:

Don't get me wrong. All I Want Is You is great, but I think you should sit out. Bad was the real show stealer in Melbourne. Who gives a shit when else it was played. The world needs more Bad.

Back
Top Bottom